viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

welcome

welcome to my blog?how are you?this is my final project blog in this blog.I post my work for my final level 2 English class everybody is is invited to read leave a comment.

Dramatizacion

Secretary: good afternoon in what can I serve you?

Ms Lorena:good afternoon I need an anppointrent with the doctor Gonzales.

Secretary: it is ok she says to wait a moment.

Ms Lorena:thank you.

Secretary:Carla you have a patient waitins.

Dra Carla:ok tells him that he can come in.

Ms Lorena:good afternoon Dra Carla I feel terrible,I have stomachache I want to die.

Dra Carla: tell my please and explain to me what do you feel?

Ms Lorena: I have a lot of acidity and sometimes stomachache.

Dra Carla: ok do you have many problems? do you have a good feeding?

Ms Lorena: Dra Carla what I haveare many problems with my work and my studies for that I don't eat always at the same hour. I eat a lot of fast food or if I am alone I don't eat anything until I home at night.

Dra Carla:being this the root of your problem I could diagnose you the following treatment 1 spoonful of malok before each meal 1 spoon dissolven in water of sorbosan every nignt before sleeping for 15 days to be able to evaluate you.

Ms Lorena:thank you Dra Carla I will fulfill your treatment.

Ms Lorena: good afternoon please sell me a flask of malox and box of sorbosan.

Ms Lorena: good afternoon please sell me.

Pharmaceutics:OK 20.000$

Ms Lorena:Ok thank you.

Well,this is me! what about you? whats your name?

2 comentarios:

AnĂ³nimo dijo...

your dramatizacion is very funny,.. your blog is pretty too..kisses

AnĂ³nimo dijo...

hello is very is important englis whas .